The Girl Scout Bronze Award is the highest award that a Girl Scout Junior can earn. First introduced in 2001, this award recognizes that a Girl Scout Junior has gained the leadership and planning skills required to follow through with a project that makes a positive difference in her community.
- Must be currently registered through GSU as a Girl Scout and between 4th and 5th grade.
- Be a part of a group or troop where girls take the lead.
- 20 hours minimum are required.
- Complete 1 Junior Journey.
- Earning a Girl Scout Bronze Award is not a prerequisite for earning the Girl Scout Silver or Gold Award.
- The leader or advisor who is working closely with the girls pursuing this award decide whether the requirements have been met.
- Please turn in your final report no later than 1 month after completing your project.
- If you have any questions about awards please email: email@example.com