Girl Scouts age 12 and older, audition now for the 2012-2013 Miss Media program. Submit a short video or essay telling us why you want to be in the program, what you think you'd make a good Miss Media Girl Scout, and the skills you hope to learn. Submit via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Miss Media Girl Scouts are the face and voice of Girl Scouts of Utah!Miss Media Girl Scouts are trained by local media experts and public speaking coaches and...
- Cover and report on exciting events throughout the year
- Write articles or submit photos for our magazine, The Trooper
- Speak at local Rotary or Chamber events
- Recruit new Girl Scouts at various community events
- Interview on live TV or radio
- Create Girl Scout Videos – check us out on You Tube & Facebook!
The Miss Media program is a cutting-edge program unique to Girl Scouting. Launched in 2010 with 12 girls, the program has grown to 45 girls today! Watch and listen for our girls in action.
View their online profiles here!